The medium frequency induction heating power supply of Lihua adopts all solid state IGBT frequency conversion and power adjustment, the full range of protection functions are designed, such as over-current protection, under water protection, over temperature protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection, phase lack protection, etc., this greatly increases the reliability of the equipment.
• the device has a variety of display functions: such as current display, voltage display, time display, so that the working condition of the device is intuitive, this is more instructive to the design of induction coil and capacitance regulation.
• super small volume, light weight, removable, less than 1 square meters of land, and save 10 times of the production space for customers;
• 100% full load, 24 hours continuous working ability;
• in particular, especially when heating stainless steel, copper, industrial silicon, aluminum and other non-conductive materials, it melts faster, the material elements burn less, it can save more than 20 percent of energy, and thus lower the cost.
The basic principle of industrial induction heating is to match the corresponding electromagnetic field in the heated region. The application and effect of this technology are amazing.
The main components of induction heating equipment are very simple: induction coil and power supply. The power supply, also known as an inductive power supply, is the basis of a multi resonant circuit consisting of a capacitor and an induction coil to provide the required AC power at the best required frequency and power. The shape of the induction coil has been adjusted as much as possible to match the workpiece to be heated. An electromagnetic field is formed around an alternating current re induction coil produced by a copper tube induction power source. The electromagnetic field can rapidly heat the conductive workpiece. The targeted and transient energy input minimizes the deformation of the workpiece and achieves the highest energy efficiency. Combined with the best matching components (inductive power supply, induction coil and energy transmission line), the induction heating system achieves high energy efficiency in industrial applications. Compared with other heating processes, another advantage is that the product has high consistency, so it can achieve stable workpiece quality.
If necessary, the main process parameters related to the workpiece can be recorded during the process.
Advantages of medium frequency induction heating
The heating rate is fast
Less carbon removal by oxidation
Because the principle of induction heating is electromagnetic induction, its heat is generated in the workpiece itself, because the heating way, the heating speed is fast, so the oxidation is very few, the heating efficiency is high, the process repeatability is good.
High precision of temperature control
Induction heating is easy to achieve uniform heating and small temperature difference of the core surface. The temperature control system can be used to control the temperature accurately.
Low energy consumption and no pollution
Compared with other heating methods, induction heating has the advantages of high heating efficiency, low energy consumption and no pollution;
All the indexes can meet the user's requirements.
Heating conditions, heating from room temperature to 1100 DEG C, power consumption is less than 360.
The relationship between the induction heating coil and the heated material (metal) is the same as the relationship between the 1 and 2 lateral lines of the transformer.
The magnetic force generated by the high frequency current of the heated coil is concentrated in the heated object. The eddy current is produced by the induction of electromagnetic radiation, and then heated by the heating material. which is induced by electromagnetic induction, and the vortex current is generated, which will be heated by the heating element. At this time, depending on the type of steel and shape, we select the appropriate frequency of alternating current, power, heating time, holding time, the shape of the coil, etc., we can make the quality characteristics of various kinds of steel products properly.
The intermediate frequency induction heating power supply is used for heating and melting occasions, such as:
• standard parts heating and forging pressure;
• various metal materials smelting;
• motor rotor heating and coordination;
• heating and expanding of steel pipe end;
• mold diathermy;
• intermediate frequency quenching of shafts;
• weld preheating or post weld tempering etc.
Hot forging: the workpiece is heated to a certain temperature, and then the workpiece is forged into other shapes by punch, forging bed or other form, for example: surface shell, table embryo, pull hand, mold accessories, kitchen tableware, crafts, standard parts, fasteners, mechanical parts processing, copper locks, rivets, steel brazing and other hot forging;
Thermal cooperation: It's basically a combination of metals or between metals and nonmetals, by heating the metal, using the principle of thermal expansion or thermal fusion, and connect the two together, for example: the copper core of the computer radiators and the aluminum sheet, the embedded welding of the loudspeaker net, the composite of the steel plastic pipe, the sealing of the aluminum foil, the motor rotor, the sealing of the electric heat pipe, etc.;
Smelting: it turns the metal into liquid mainly through the heat of the metal. It applies to: iron, steel, copper, aluminum, zinc and various precious metals: the melt of gold, silver.
1. Before forging, hot extrusion, rolling, cutting and other blue brittle billet heating.
2. Heat treatment, including quenching, tempering and other parts of the process.
3. Smelting black, nonferrous and rare precious metals
4. High temperature sintered tungsten, molybdenum and other refractory metals, powder metallurgy, etc.